Mesprosoft is firmly committed to protecting your privacy. We hope the following policy will help you understand how Mesprosoft collects, uses, and safeguards the personal information you provide on our Web site.
The Mesprosoft web site located at https://www.mesprosoft.com/ (the “Site”) is owned by Mesprosoft Pvt. Ltd.
You can visit Mesprosoft on the World Wide Web without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. In general, using our site as a site visitor may be considered anonymous: we do not engage in any activity that will personally identify our site visitors.
A Cookie is a message given to a Web browser by a Web server. The browser stores the message in a text file. The message is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
We analyze it to determine what is most effective about our site, to help us identify ways to improve it and to determine how we can tailor to make it more effective. We may also use data for other purposes, which we would describe to you at the point we collect the information.
Hyperlinks on this Site:
This website contains links to other websites. Mesprosoft Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of such websites.
How we use the information we gather:
We use personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about services, newsletters, informative emails;
- To help you quickly find our services or product information important to you.
- To assist us in creating better services to meet your needs;
- To assist us in creating content that is relevant to you;
Contacting the Web Site
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, you can contact us at email@example.com